Sunny Zwilling Ice Carousel Memorial Extravaganza, also known as I.C.E. Fest, is back in Little Falls on Feb. 15 and 16. Author: kare11.com.
I.C.E. Fest boasts carousel in Little Falls
Video courtesy of Kare 11 News * Published: 12:12 PM CST February 14, 2025 * Updated: 10:55 AM CST February 17, 2025ICE Fest on Green Prairie Fish Lake
Feb 14, 2025 — The festival on Green Prairie Fish Lake features a lot of activities including carousel demo cutting, curling, human bowling, skating and hockey ...Read moreLITTLE FALLS, Minn — This weekend, hundreds of people will be celebrating spinning ice circles on a frozen lake in Little Falls, Minnesota.
The eighth annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza, better known as I.C.E. Fest, returns to Green Prairie Fish Lake.
Hosted by the Pay It Forward Foundation and the Zwilling family, I.C.E. Fest features a lot of activities including carousel demo cutting, curling, human bowling, skating and hockey.
... Read the rest of the story here
8th annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls hosts massive ice carousels
The festival on Green Prairie Fish Lake features a lot of activities including carousel demo cutting, curling, human bowling, skating and hockey.