News clippings, advertisements, reports and video reviews for the 9th Annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza - I.C.E. Fest
Morrison County Residents Gather for 9th Annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls
February 23, 2026 | Video
- Originally aired February 23, 2026 on Lakeland News
9th Annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls Set To Begin
By Miles Walker | Feb. 18 2026 | Video- Originally aired February 18, 2026
Don't let the 2026 I.C.E. Fest slip by
Joseph Stanichar (Morrison County Record) Feb 14, 2026 Updated Feb 16, 2026- Chuck Zwilling, among with other members of the Zwilling family and many other volunteers, will be putting on their ninth 1.C.E. Fest the weekend of Feb. 21-22 on Green Prairie Fish Lake.
Staff pick: Don't miss these Minnesota winter festivals
Best in the Midwest | By Kaity Young | February 04, 2026 [Archived] - If there’s one thing people in Minnesota know how to do, it’s embrace a climate that scares others off. Communities across the region hold festivals to celebrate all things winter ... Read more
Possible new "NewsPaper" outlets:
- StCloudLive (St. Cloud), Sauk Centre Herald (Sauk Centre), Benton County Herald, (Sauk Rapids) Tri-County News (Kimball), Dairyland Peach (Sauk Centre), Long Prairie Leader (Long Prairie), Hometown News (Grey Eagle), Osakis Anchor (Osakis), Echo Press (Alexandria), Todd-Wadena Courier, INH News (Clarissa)

