News clippings, advertisements, reports and video reviews for the 7th Annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza - I.C.E. Fest
I.C.E. Fest Transitioning to Beach Fest in Central Minnesota
Published: January 31, 2024 by Jim Maurice- WJON NEWS - Another traditional winter event in central Minnesota is having to make adjustments because of our unusually warm weather. Organizers of I.C.E. Fest are transforming the event into Beach Fest...
Weather forcing I.C.E. Fest to become a beach party
McRecord | Feb 15, 2024 |Archived]- The much-anticipated Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza is going to be held on island times when the annual I.C.E. Fest converges on Green Prairie Fish Lake near Little Falls this Saturday, Feb. 17 and Sunday, Feb. 18.
The Zwillings have a clear-cut plan for the 2024 I.C.E. Fest
McRecord | Joseph Stanichar | Jan 10, 2024 [Archived]- The 2024 Ice Carousel Extravaganza (I.C.E.) Fest, hosted by the Zwilling family and Pay it Forward Foundation, is certain to happen this year,…
