Poor Ice Conditions Force Change in Venue for 2024 I.C.E. Fest
Jan. 30 2024 | By Miles Walker | Video
Another big winter event in the area has been forced to make some changes. I.C.E. Fest 2024 in Little Falls will not only go by “Beach Fest” 2024 this year,…
Another big winter event in the area has been forced to make some changes. I.C.E. Fest 2024 in Little Falls will not only go by “Beach Fest” 2024 this year,…
Northwoods Experience: 8th Annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls
By Miles Walker | Feb. 19 2025
1,400 people stopped by Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls this past weekend for the eighth annual I.C.E. Fest. Also known as the Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza,…
1,400 people stopped by Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls this past weekend for the eighth annual I.C.E. Fest. Also known as the Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza,…
I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls Still Brings People Together Despite Mild Winter
By Sammy Holladay | Feb. 20 2024
I.C.E. Fest took place over the weekend at Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls, but ice conditions this year’s celebration a different look. The annual event raises funds for…
I.C.E. Fest took place over the weekend at Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls, but ice conditions this year’s celebration a different look. The annual event raises funds for…
Contingency Plan in Place for This Year’s I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls
By Sammy Holladay | Jan. 17 2024
With mild weather to start off this winter, organizers of annual events that take place on or near the ice are having to adjust accordingly. We sat down with Chuck…
With mild weather to start off this winter, organizers of annual events that take place on or near the ice are having to adjust accordingly. We sat down with Chuck…
Lakeland News Search Results: zwilling
2021 I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls to Take Place This Weekend
Chris Burns — Feb. 10 2021
Zwilling Family Tradition Now Celebrated as Community I.C.E. Fest
Chris Burns — Feb. 11 2021