1,400 people stopped by Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls this past weekend for the eighth annual I.C.E. Fest. Also known as the Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza,…

Contingency Plan in Place for This Year’s I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls
By Sammy Holladay | Jan. 17 2024 | Video
- With mild weather to start off this winter, organizers of annual events that take place on or near the ice are having to adjust accordingly. We sat down with Chuck Zwilling, the president and founder of the I.C.E. Fest, to discuss their contingency plan for this year's event in Little…

Zwilling Family Tradition Now Celebrated as Community I.C.E. Fest
Chris Burns | Feb. 11 2021 | Video
-

Poor Ice Conditions Force Change in Venue for 2024 I.C.E. Fest
Jan 30, 2024 | By: Miles Walker | Video
- Another big winter event in the area has been forced to make some changes. I.C.E. Fest 2024 in Little Falls will not only go by “Beach Fest” 2024...

Contingency Plan in Place for This Year's I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls
By Sammy Holladay | Jan. 17 2024 | Originally aired January 16, 2024 on Lakeland News Video
- With mild weather to start off this winter, organizers of annual events that take place on or near the ice are having to adjust accordingly. We sat down with Chuck…

2020 Little Falls I.C.E. Fest Postponed Until February
By: Chantelle Calhoun | Jan 10, 2020 | Video
- I.C.E. Fest is held every year in Little Falls. It is a family event typically held over a weekend to bring the community out. The main attraction is the record breaking ice carousel ...

I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls Still Brings People Together Despite Mild Winter
By: Sammy Holladay | Feb 20, 2024 | Video
- I.C.E. Fest took place over the weekend at Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls, but ice conditions this year’s celebration a different look. The annual event raises funds ...
More Videos

9th Annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls Set To Begin | Lakeland News
By Miles Walker | Feb. 18 2026 | Video
- Originally aired February 18, 2026 on Lakeland News - https://www.youtube.com/@LakelandPBSofficial

8th Annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls Set to Kick Off This Weekend | Lakeland News
By Miles Walker | Feb. 14 2025 | Video
- Originally aired February 13, 2025 on Lakeland News - https://www.youtube.com/@LakelandPBSofficial
Morrison County Residents Gather for 9th Annual I.C.E. Fest in Little Falls
Video
Originally aired February 23, 2026 on Lakeland News - https://www.youtube.com/@LakelandPBSofficial
Credits:
Lakeland PBS is your public media station serving northern & central Minnesota. We serve as your connection to local news, arts, history, culture, and community discussions. Dive into our stories and get to know your community!
If you love what we do, consider making a donation to Lakeland PBS to support local programming at LPTV.org
-
Lakeland PBS: lptv.org
Facebook: facebook.com/LakelandPBS
Lakeland News: https://lptv.org/lakeland-news/
Source: Lakeland News Carousel, Zwilling, Little Falls,

