Header Ads

10 Years - HometownSource

 

I.C.E. Fest - Chuck Zwilling

Chuck Zwilling, among with other members of the Zwilling family and many other volunteers, will be putting on their ninth I.C.E. Fest the week…







Don’t let the 2026 I.C.E. Fest slip by
Popular
  • Updated

The 2026 Ice Carousel Extravaganza (I.C.E.) Fest, hosted by the Zwilling family and Pay it Forward Foundation, is set to be another weekend fu…


ICE Fest carousel will be something never seen before anywhere in the world
  • Updated

Those attending the Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza (ICE Fest) Feb. 15-16 will see something that has never been attempted o…



Exchange Club supports I.C.E. Fest
  • Updated

The Little Falls Exchange Club recently supported Ice Fest 2024 with a $2,500.00 donation.  This year’s ice fest will be February 17th and 18t…



The annual Ice Carousel Extravaganza (I.C.E.) Fest was able to go ahead this year as “Beach Fest” due to lack of ice on the lake. Organizers C…

  • Updated

The much-anticipated Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza is going to be held on island times when the annual I.C.E. Fest converg…

  • Updated

The 2024 Ice Carousel Extravaganza (I.C.E.) Fest, hosted by the Zwilling family and Pay it Forward Foundation, is certain to happen this year,…

LABA supports Pay it Forward campaign

A check for $2,500 from the Lincoln Area Business Association (LABA) was presented to I.C.E. Fest organizers Becca Ruegemer and Chuck Zwilling…




ICE Fest-zoom out

The 2023 Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza Fest had to remove participants from the frozen lake on its second day due to melti…







I.C.E. Fest plans February return with carousels within a carousel

“Making an ice carousel is of course insane and dangerous, and I strongly advise against it,” wrote the Finnish inventor, author and energy ex…




ICE Fest-zoom in

The ice carousels are created by sawing out a circle of ice and then spinning it. Chuck Zwilling received the Guinness World Record for the la…





Guiness world record holders at it again - Here comes ICE Fest

The Zwilling family, the current Guinness World record holders for the largest ice carousel are at it again.



Bayer Fund and Little Falls, Morrison County farmers team up to direct donations to nonprofits
  • Updated

Local farmer, Brenda Stangl recently directed a $5,000 Bayer Fund America’s Farmers Grow Communities donation to Pay It Forward Foundation. Th…


Exchange Club donates $2,500 to 2023 I.C.E. Fest

The Exchange Club of Little Falls supported the 2023 ICE Fest with a $2,500 donation.



Little Falls residents win 'Good Neighbor' Award for ICE Fest work
  • Updated

Little Falls residents and local realtors Becca Ruegemer and Chuck Zwilling were recently awarded the “Good Neighbor” award at the annual Minn…


ICE Fest
  • Updated

The I.C.E. Fest crew works to keep the water surrounding Chuck Zwilling's ice carousel from re-freezing Saturday afternoon.





The cure for cabin  fever: I.C.E. Fest 2022
Featured
  • Updated

A little winter fun with a big benefit for kids




I.C.E. Fest brings in more than $16,500 for local children

The Sunny Zwilling Memorial I.C.E. Fest had quite a bit working against it in 2021.



2-21-21 ICE Fest 2.jpg
  • Updated

The I.C.E. Fest crew works to keep the water surrounding Chuck Zwilling's ice carousel from re-freezing Saturday afternoon.




I.C.E Fest back to provide winter fun for all

It’s time for another spin around the lake.




Ashlyn
  • Updated

6-month-old Ashlyn Zwilling, Chuck Zwilling’s granddaughter, let her mom pull her around in a red sled.






Featured

Chuck Zwilling and his family hosted the Ice Carousel Extravaganza (I.C.E.) Fest with, yet again, a world record breaking ice carousel and ton…


Join in the fun at ICE Fest on Green Prairie Fish Lake this weekend
Spotlight
  • Updated

The third annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza, (I.C.E. Fest2020), is a free family friendly weekend of outdoor events to …





After discovering that safety may be an issue due to lack of ice, Little Falls’ third annual I.C.E. Fest was postponed until Feb. 8 and 9, and…


ICE Fest event postponed due to lack of ice
Spotlight
  • Updated

The Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza, also known as ICE Fest, has been postponed, due to lack of ice.






ICE Fest raises $15,000 for Flyer Weekend Food Program
Featured
  • Updated

The Pay it Forward Foundation recently presented the proceeds of the second annual Ice Carousel Extravaganza (ICE) Fest organized by the Sunny…


Zwilling ICE Fest spins into its second year

For some, the ice that covers Minnesota lakes is an opportunity to keep fishing or go skating. For the Zwilling family, it is an opportunity t…








ICE Fest 2019
  • Updated

Since he and his family made a world record breaking ice carousel in January, Chuck Zwilling has been meeting other people in the craft. Finni…













Ice Carousel raises $4,300 for Flyer Weekend Food Program
Featured
  • Updated

The Ice Carousel Extravaganza (ICE) Fest organized by the Sunny Zwilling Family raised more than $4,300 for the Flyer Pride Pack Weekend Food …






Featured
  • Updated

The Zwilling clan got together Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 6-7 along with friends, neighbors and more than a few news crews as they worked to br…


  • Updated

What started as a fun family project has now turned into an attempt to break a world record and benefit local kids along the way.


Sources: MorriosnCountyRecord @facebook.com |