Annual I.C.E. Fest Brings Outdoor Family Fun to Little Falls
February 8, 2021, by Alex Svejkovsky
The Annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza, also known as I.C.E. Fest, is this Saturday and Sunday....Zwilling says even with this being an outdoor event, they are making sure to follow all COVID-19 protocols
5th Annual I.C.E. Fest Coming to Little Falls Saturday and Sunday
February 8, 2022, by Sarah Mueller
The Pay It Forward Foundation is hosting their 5th annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza.
Winter Fun Shines At St. Cloud’s Lively Indoor And Outdoor Events
February 18, 2026, by Paul Habstritt
As the temperature starts to dip back down into a more normal Minnesota winter, there are still plenty of fun things to check
I.C.E. Fest Organizers Attempting Carousel Within A Carousel
February 6, 2023, by Jim Maurice
The 6th annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza - or I.C.E....Pay It Forward Foundation President Chuck Zwilling says they still hold the Guinness World Record for the largest ice carousel
Flyer Fest Aims To Raise Money To Save School Activities
November 5, 2024, by Paul Habstritt
LITTLE FALLS (WJON News) -- One area school is starting an annual fundraising event in an effort to keep all its activities. Little
Little Falls Reclaims World Record with Epically Huge Ice Carousel
February 16, 2022, by Adam
This past weekend, the 5th Annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial I.C.E. Fest took place on Green Prairie Fish Lake in Little Falls....Hosted by Pay It Forward Foundation, the Sunny Zwilling Memorial I.C.E.
Third Annual I.C.E. Fest Held in Little Falls [VIDEO]
February 9, 2020, by Sarah Mueller
The 3rd annual Sunny Zwilling Memorial Ice Carousel Extravaganza, also known as I.C.E Fest, took place Saturday and Sunday on...Chuck Zwilling says this year’s solar-powered ice carousel should break the current record of 688 feet.
Ice Carousel ‘Bullseye’ Planned for Little falls I.C.E. Fest
February 4, 2025, by Jim Maurice
Organizer Chuck Zwilling says several years ago they went as large as their lake would allow, so now they have to get creative
Read More: 96.7 The River – Central Minnesota's Greatest Hits – St. Cloud | https://river967.com/search/?s=zwilling&searchmlt=nsjpX40BxCZuUhpNQfVO
